13 years ago
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Another reason not to smoke
So Chris and I went for a drive this afternoon and 2 minutes away from our house, we were the 2nd car to arrive on the scene of this. We pulled over to see if the driver needed help. She was fine, just upset, but the fire started when the cigarette she thought she flicked out the window blew back inside her car and ignited it. We stuck around until the fire trucks showed up--20 minutes later--we don't know what took so long. They got the fire out before the car blew up, but it was close. There was a lot of popping going on!! So anyways, good reason to not smoke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know this sounds terrible, but for some reason, this post makes me giggle. I'm glad she is okay, but I can only imagine her surprise when the cigarette came flying back into the car. I imagine she had many colorful words to say at that point.
Take that picture to your next word of wisdome lesson, pres! So exciting. That will be busy but awesome.
Post a Comment