Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And We Are Back In School

This is the first year where I haven't been ready for my kids to go back to school by the end of July. I felt like our summer flew by way to fast. By last Friday I think we were all finally ready for a routine, but I am still a little bummed that summer is over and homework is coming back.Kennedy said yesterday that she is kind of excited about school starting and she is really excited that the 4th graders get to study Utah history. She is bummed that her good friend from last year isn't in her class though. And her teacher looks SOOOOOO young. Turns out, Chris and I aren't as young looking as we thought!
Spencer is super excited that he knew at least 4 kids on his list and about lunch. He has been reminding me to pack his lunch since yesterday morning. I also noticed this morning that he is a good head taller than a lot of kids in his class--perks of a September birthday.





Addie cried the whole way home--not because she was sad about leaving the kids, she thought she was starting school today too--good thing she just has to wait a few more days!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pics! I love how you had them hold up their fingers for which grade they are in.

That little Addie would get anything she wanted if she came to my house. Seriously, how do you ever say No?! She is adorable!!

Katie said...

So cute! I LOVE Kennedy's haircut! I wish I could get my girls hair to go that way...but it might involve blowdrying and straightening and I'm a little remedial at such things!