Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

According to Chris--the Best Day Ever

Addie had her preschool open house today--official start day is Thursday. We got to pick up her bag, and a few other things and she was sad it was only 1/2 an hour. She is so excited to start! After a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG summer of working on our front yard, lots of glitches, a loser sprinkler guy, and 5 billion manhours on Chris' s part we got grass today--well hydroseed. We hoping to see some signs of true grass by the end of the week. Too bad we still have to deal with the back yard!! And even though it's totally not grass right now, I LOVE driving up to something green!!!
And our BYU tickets finally came on the same day they declared their independence. Making today--according to Chris--the BEST DAY EVER!!!
. . . now if only my copy of the Mockingjay wasn't involved in a shipping delay!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

And you're saying BEST DAY EVER because pre-school started!! We're on our way for David's first day right now...YAY!!! :)

Mandy said...

That is a massive yard!! I see a riding lawn mower in your future!!

Michelle said...

I was thinking the same thing about the best day/preschool connection, and feeling a little guilty. But then Katie made me feel better ;)

tessa said...

Yep, I'm with the other moms. I thought it too:)