Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, August 23, 2010

Self Esteem "Boost"

Today at the pool this sassy girl and I had the following conversation:
A: "Mom, I like yo glasses." (we're working on her r's)
Me: "Thank you Addie, you are so nice."
A: "Mom, I like yo BIG BIG swimming suit."
Me: . . . . (seriously how do you respond to that?)
On the bright side, at least it's been downgraded from the HUGE HUGE swimming suit title she gave it last month.
A few minutes later I was sitting next to Kennedy in a chair and, she said "Look Mom, look at what I can make your legs do" and proceeded to push my legs and watch all of the lovely retained water in my calves move.

Thank goodness swimming season is at the end--I don't think my self esteem can take it much longer!

1 comment:

LJABC and D said...

That is so funny. Kids always know what to say to make you feel good! Your girls are adorable. I love the picture of Addie.