Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Miscellaneous

Addie loves preschool and likes to have her picture taken every day with what she brings home. Last week was C week and she is pretty dang proud of her camel hat.
Kennedy finished up soccer and had a great season.
Even though they are having a bummer of a year, we still love BYU football.
I caught Spencer reading to Addie, I thought it was cute. Plus someday I might need proof to remind them that sometimes they actually did like each other!
Addie sporting her Pocahontas hair, her fancy pink slippers, and her baby Taco.
I got to go with Addie on her field trip to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum today. It was so fun, but in the back of my head I kept thinking, "didn't I just go on Kennedy's preschool field trips??" Seriously where does time go!!
Should I admit that I slept through the entire 3D movie?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like you are having fun and living the family life! :) I love to see a glimpse of your little prego belly!