Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spencer turns 7--Round 1

Our "baby" boy is the big 7 today!! He is having a friend party on Friday, but we tried to make today awesome too!! Birthday breakfast:
Birthday Lunch:
Birthday Presents:
He is having a Harry Potter party and was stoked to get a robe!
I don't know if I have ever seen him so excited, but he has been talking about Super Mario Galaxy 2 for months!!

I told him I would make his nice birthday cake for his party on Friday and asked what kind he wanted for his real birthday--meaning like chocolate or vanilla--he said (and I quote), "Oh, probably just a single layer cake with green fondant and some gray stripes for a quidditch field and some Harry Potter stuff." I don't think he caught my drift, but you only turn 7 once right?

And just for kicks, he had his first flag football game yesterday and scored two touchdowns, one on an interception, and he had a pick 6--way to go birthday boy! We love you!

4 comments:

tessa said...

So... chocolate or vanilla under there? So impressed. You always were the amazing cake decorator. My favorite are the green peas all around the outside. My kind of veggies!

Cameron and Cindy said...

How fun! Happy Birthday, Spencer! We miss you guys! It looks like y'all are having fun! Go Cougars!

LJABC and D said...

Happy birthday Spencer!!

Lori said...

It is so amazing how you can deliver what the boy wants! Love the cake!
Happy Birthday, Spencer!