We own at least 7 pairs of scissors. I always know where my kitchen shears are, but the others are almost always MIA. A few days ago I came across a pair of these sacred paper cutting tools and carefully tucked them away in a very high cupboard. Yesterday Spencer came upstairs for dinner within a little grin on his face. Chris kept asking him what he was smiling about. Spencer's response, "Nothing." I sat down and looked at him. My reaction wasn't so nice when I noticed a little chunk of hair missing from the front--with a little piece still hanging on that looked like a forehead gotee. Then he turned to the side and the damage was worse. I couldn't get him to hold still to take a picture of the side. He is lucky Chris was home, my plan was to shave him bald because I didn't know how else to fix the damage. Chris managed to blend in the front section as best as possible, but the side looks terrible!! The pictures don't do it justice. I am mad that we have pictures coming up next week, but I guess I should be grateful he didn't cut of one of Addie's ponytails! (It makes me have flashbacks to preschool when Spencer and a few other boys all cut each others hair!) Needless to say, I am hiding my newly found scissors in a better place.
3 comments:
The Scissor-Gods were smiling upon you, Mikelle! The fix looks truly handsome-phew :)
I found a few locks of hair in my kids' bathroom a couple of weeks ago. Just make sure the photographer stands far enough away!!
He looks way happier in the first photos. You spoiled the fun, Mom. :P
Post a Comment