Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, October 4, 2010

General Conference

My family all came in town for General Conference this weekend and it was so fun. My sister and her family had tickets to go to the Sunday afternoon session at the Conference Center and managed to get some extra. I haven't been to it live since high school when it was in the tabernacle, so it was super exciting to go. Since Kennedy is 9, she was old enough to go too. We took TRAX in which we have never ridden--guess we haven't lived here long enough to experience all Utah has to offer.



Should I admit it's just as easy to fall asleep during the Sunday afternoon session at the conference center as it is at home?



And just for some added entertainment, Addie can now operate Photo Booth without help.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cool!!! Great pictures and i love Kennedy's curls. We miss Utah!

Beach_Crew said...

I can't believe how beautiful Kennedy is! Love the pictures.