Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I will be sad when she grows up

The other night when I was going to bed I peeked in on Addie. She was missing.Then I looked in Kennedy's bed. Can I get an "AWWWWWW"? I guess she decided to crawl in bed with her.
A few days later she dumped out a bucket of flour all over the kitchen floor just as we needed to leave. I had a hard time getting mad when she said, "Mom, I so sorry. I made a big huge mess."
A few weeks ago I went on her fire station field trip. The kids all hang onto a rope, and I tried to walk next to her. She politely informed me not to walk next to her, but to walk behind all of the kids. I am glad that she is embarrassed of me already.
Last week I woke up one morning to realize it was orange and black day at preschool and Addie currently owns nothing black or orange. Being the ridiculous parent that I am, I decided to make her a cute spider shirt. Turns out she thinks spiders are gross and she informed me she wanted a pumpkin shirt. It's super ugly, but she LOVED it. She came running out of preschool when it was finished and said mom, "I wore my orange and black shirt for orange and black day, it's so cute."
I love this age.

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so adorable! I would like to know how you just whipped out a pumpkin shirt for orange and black day! You are amazing and I wish I had lived next door to you in B'ham. Oh, the craft projects we could have done!