This week Benson hit 8 months. And within 2 days of hitting that mark, he figured out how to sit himself up, pull himself to standing position requiring an emergency lowering of the crib, started crawling (just a few steps, but full on crawling should be within a few days I am sure--he is my latest crawler by far!), and his top 2 front teeth broke through his gums! He is starting to become much more aware of his surroundings, has developed stranger danger, and is becoming a mama's boy which I not so secretly love. He can get anything and everything in his mouth--including disgusting things on the church floor, and has some ticklish spots that make him laugh uncontrollably. He is such a yummy little guy!
He LOVES graham crackers and Baby Mum Mum crackers.
Standing in his bed
And the crawling begins.
1 comment:
He is so cute!! And yes I would like to squeeze those legs too.
Post a Comment