Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I forgot about these pictures

Clear back in June we had a baby shower for my sister Maren--whose baby is now 2 weeks old. I was going through my computer and found these. I must have forgotten to post them because I do not have any pictures of the actual shower--just the food! We did a "mini" theme for the food and it turned out fun. We had baby carrots, baby pickles, mini cookies, cheesecakes, quiches, etc.
We made mini sandwiches from dill rolls that my grandma made--they are seriously the best. rolls. ever.
My mom and sisters made these.
And these are my new favorite thing. I found mini plastic shot glasses at the dollar store and made these in strawberry and lemon.

2 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

What a cute idea. I may have to steal it since I have to plan a baby shower soon!! What's in the shot glasses??

Mandy said...

Yum!