Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Break Day 2

We weren't originally planning on going to CA for our break, but since we were there and our Sea World passes from Spring Break were still good, we went for the day. It was a great day to go--the park was pretty dead!

We may or may not have lost Addie for a few minutes. She didn't want to wait for the kids to go on Atlantis and decided to go find her own thing to do. Once we found her, we took turns going on it with the older 2. Chris and Kennedy are in the back and Spencer is in the front.







Not quite tall enough!
Benson loved the play area!

Too tall?
I had to laugh I read online it was decorated for Halloween. I was expecting the same extreme as Disneyland--but it didn't come close! We still had a great time though!
After Sea World we ate at a super fun Mexican Restaurant near Old Town and then drove partway BACK to St. George. We were seriously only in CA about 36 hours!!

No comments: