Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Welcome to our Wonderland!
After last years lame Halloween where I actually let my children not participate in a family theme and pick their own costumes, I decided to retake control of the reins, I have spent the last 6 months convincing my them how much more awesome Halloween is when you coordinate. Lucky for me, they cooperated--I think it had something to do with matching with this cute little white rabbit!
Alice
The Mad Hatter
The Queen of Hearts
and of course, Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Addie had a preschool Halloween party--she was super cold and less enthusiastic about smiling.
I tried to take pictures of Kennedy and Spencer at the school parade, but they were walking way too fast. Spencer's class did a little program--notice the enthusiasm level. I also got to help with his class party.
I also got to help with Kennedy's class "mad scientist" party.
The kids scored in the candy department between trunk or treat and trick or treating.Addie literally used herself as a shield between Benson and her candy.
Heading out the door for trick or treating, this was the best picture I got!
Our trunk.
Benson basically had it down in 5 minutes
Happy Halloween! We already have next year's theme picked!

No comments: