Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, November 6, 2011

BYU vs TCU/The Witch Hunt

BYU football is like a member of our family. Chris has been wanting to go to an away game FOREVER, and months ago he decided that this year he would do it, so he and our brother in law Marc went and they had a GREAT time! Chris said the stadium was amazing, and even though BYU didn't win, it was still fun! Next year I am totally going with him!
While Chris was at the game, I took the kids to Gardner's Village to do their Witch Scavenger Hunt. Addie fell asleep in the car and was somewhat less than cooperative when it came to picture taking. A sweet (overly super insistent) older woman offered (practically forced) to take a picture with all of us. I think it turned out particularly special.

No comments: