Addie LOVES being 4. I totally get it. Who wouldn't want to live a life filled with pink dresses and shoes, My Little Ponies, lunch dates to McDonalds for Happy Meals, preschool--where you get snacks, field trips, sing songs about letters, swimming while the older kids are at school--seriously how could Addie not love being 4? And even though being 4 is super great, everyday she wants to be 5. I don't know if she thinks 5 will be any better, I think she just wants a birthday party.
This is just one of the reasons that I LOVE having a 4 year old.
She likes to just hang out in her Little Miss Muffet costume.
You know, because it's cute and stylish. (her words, not mine)

I went on her preschool field trip to the Police Station last week.
She got fingerprinted. Let's hope this is the only time.

She also got to sit in the front seat of the police car and turn on the lights. Here's to hoping she is never a backseat passenger.

I can't figure out why she wants to 5, 4 looks pretty glamorous!
No comments:
Post a Comment