Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, March 4, 2012

On Benson

Benson recently hit the 14 month mark (WHATTTTTTT???). I think he has a drinking problem. He is usually very concerned if his bottle (which, yes, he is getting way too old for) is out of sight. He also feels that way about his snacks. Don't most kids carry about a ginormous carton of goldfish with them everywhere?
But don't worry, he usually gets it back.
He celebrated Dr. Seuss Day by sporting his only Dr. Seuss shirt. He also supported CEU. Go Eagles.
He also likes to go gangsta sometimes. Looking at these pictures I also noticed that Grandma and Grandpa King have provided multiple pieces of his clothing. Chris would never buy a red hoodie.
He recently started plugging his ears when people start singing. I am thinking he is realizing that his mother is lacking in vocal ability.
And I love pictures of toddlers falling asleep while eating.
I sure love this stage he is in right now!

1 comment:

Emily said...

he is such a cutie