This is true love--I think french toast--making it, eating it, looking at it--is disgusting.
She got to stand of top of her chair and get crowned and sung to at school before passing out her birthday treat.She got Cafe Rio at lunch for school. She was pretty bummed that 1) The state of Utah actually held school this day, and 2) that I made her go to school this day. I think Cafe Rio solved the bummer! I did let her skip piano. She enjoys piano, but I think just being able to skip something was important to her!
I have been a wimpy earring mom, but I finally caved (a little) and got her earrings that are bigger and more dangly. She was super excited--especially about the zebra ones. (here's to hoping Benson doesn't yank them out!)
Spencer replaced a special gift (that we think Benson may have hid!) and Kennedy literally attacked him with hugs. It was very cute that he got to be a hero.This is Kennedy literally on top of Spencer!
One of her gifts was her own hair dryer, straightener, and brush. I was a little sad at how excited about it she was. I think that is a sign she is officially growing up!
And the final birthday candle blowout. We can't wait to enjoy this 11th year with this amazing not so little girl!
Happy birthday K-Bear!!
1 comment:
11 ?!! Holy cow! She will be in YW's next year...but it seems like yesterday she was toddling around the church in B'ham! She is a beauty for sure. Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Post a Comment