Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, July 1, 2012

End of School Wrap Up

I have had a hard time finding time to catch up on my blog--probably because I am still a little bummed the school year is already over.  TIME GOES TOO FAST!!  I feel like my kids' childhood is flying by, and I want it to slow down a little!  Kennedy had a great 5th grade year.  She LOVED her teacher Mr. Drummond.  For the school music festival, the 5th grade did "Carrying the Banner" from Newsies, and Kennedy also got to get called out onto the field with next year's student council.



 Spencer had a great 2nd grade year with Mrs. Talbot.  The 2nd grade performed to "A Friend Like Me" from Aladdin.




Addie had a great time with Mrs. Daniels the last 2 years and I can't believe that our baby is going to Kindergarten next year! She had a preschool program/graduation and I also love her thank you notes to her teachers, and how she wrote her name differently for each one.


And just because he is so dang cute, here is Benson.

No comments: