Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Disneyland Characters

Before we left for California, I made the kids some autograph books to get the characters signatures.  I know you can buy them there, but I wanted something a little more individualized.  The older kids thought it was so fun--Benson HATED it!!  He wanted nothing to do with them whatsoever.  The only disappointment was that Kennedy and Spencer didn't get Minnie's signature--but not for lack of trying.  Everytime they saw her, the Disney workers would say Minnie was done and had to leave.  Addie didn't go on some of the rides the older kids did, so she managed to get a few more!
















One of the times Kennedy narrowly missed getting Minnie's!
Because it was Halloween, they a "Conjure Up A Villain" Tent.  Every time you went in, a new Disney villain magically appeared.  


Benson liked watching from afar!


Benson kept pulling the shade cover over his face, but he did look at Jake. 



No comments: