In the past we haven't enjoyed California Adventure as much as Disneyland, but now that they have the Cars Land and the kids are older it was a blast!! On day 1 the kids all wore Disney t-shirts I made them with my silhouette. I was shocked the older 2 agreed, and on the outside I was like,"hey that will be cool," but inside I squealed like a little kid because it made me a little excited.
![]() |
| This area used to be Brother Bear land, but they changed it so you can earn your Wilderness Explore badge like Russell from "UP" |
Addie and Benson loved the Little Mermaid Carousel.
Kennedy and Spencer LOVED California Screamin'
We went to the Disney Jr. Live show.
Benson may have loved it.
Like loved it so much this is how he looked the ENTIRE TIME!
We all enjoyed Monster's Inc, but Addie, Benson and I rode it like 6 times while Chris took the older kids on Tower of Terror.
And then I rode the Tower of Terror--one of my personal favorites!
| I took a picture of the picture they took on the ride. The girls on the front row drinking their drinks crack me up! |
![]() |
| The World of Color of was AMAZING!!! |
Everyone: Radiator Springs/Cars Land, Toy Story Mania
Kennedy and Spencer: California Screamin', Tower of Terror
Addie: Little Mermaid's Adventures, Monster's Inc
Benson: Disney Jr. Live
Benson: Disney Jr. Live









No comments:
Post a Comment