This year--even without me forcing it--the kids all wanted to be minions. Addie wanted to be an evil purple one. I feel like we hit a new weird phase this year. Kennedy and Spencer carved their own pumpkins and went trick-or-treating without Chris and I--I hate that they are growing up!!! I am Addie's room mom so I was in charge of her Halloween party. We survived and I think it went okay. Poor Benson lost 3/4 of his candy stash to his blasted peanut allergy, but luckily he's 2 and hasn't cared too much! Chris was supposed to be a pirate for work--we even bought the Jack Sparrow wig with the hair but he was post call and got stuck at the hospital and never wore it--here's to hoping he can use it next year! It was a great Halloween and I am sad my kids are growing up so fast!


















No comments:
Post a Comment