Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, November 4, 2013

September

September was a crazy busy YW month.  We had a BBQ up AF Canyon.  We had YW in Excellence.  We did an owl them "Whoooo Will Stand" and I get to work with great leaders that helped put together all sorts of fun owl stuff to go with it.  Kennedy earned her first personal progress ribbon.  We also made maxi skirts for all of the girls participating in the Youth Cultural Event.  I was so nervous about the skirts that I made at least 4 practice ones and spent hours researching patterns, fabric etc.  It all came together and all of the girls passed on personal progress.  Kennedy made hers, helped with prep work, and helped other girls with theirs and was able to use it as a 10 hour project, so it was all worth it.    Chris and I went to the MoTab/James Taylor concert--so fun.  We watched a lot of football, both BYU and Spencer.  He had a great season!  Benson went to his first storytime (a little embarrassed it is his FIRST!), and slept super crazy all month.  Addie also has gotten really into writing notes for everyone and leaving them on their beds or other fun places for them to find!





 







No comments: