Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, November 4, 2013

October Benson

Benson is my daytime BFF.  I feel a little bad for him.  I was a super fun mom when Kennedy and Spencer were his age.  No, I consider Target a super fun day out.  Benson is currently obsessed with putting toy phones in his pocket--obviously he has noticed that is where I keep mine.  He has even attempted to "borrow" some from the store by putting them in his pocket.   He is semi into crafts--however they don't entertain him nearly as long as I would like!  The day we left to go out of town he turned our kitchen pantry into a swimming pool of flour and thought he was hysterical.  He has HORRIBLE sleep habits.  He sometimes naps sometimes doesn't, wanders the house at night, gets flashlights out of closets, etc.  Then he will randomly take naps places--It is killing us!  He loves the iPad, and sneaks it all the time.  He is also often found sitting in the bathroom sink.  One day last week I got home from a meeting at 9:30 pm and walked in his room to find him completely naked.  He wasn't phased by it, but Chris and I DIED laughing.  His vocabulary is finally picking up and he learned how to say "I Ben" along with lots of other things.  (love you is my favorite)  We finally took the token "kilt picture".  He hated it.  I love this little boy with everything in me--despite the fact that his energy is kicking my trash!

 











No comments: