One Monday I got a call from a friend asking if Addie had worn a white shirt with pink polka dots to school. When I replied yes, she said that they had passed Addie on the ground coming home from school surrounded by kids, parents, and even a police car. I panicked after hanging up thinking she had been hit by a car or something, and threw Benson in the car. Just as I was pulling out of the driveway, a police car pulled up in front of our house and the officer kind of waved at me. I pulled back in the driveway and he had Addie in the front seat. While riding home from a school, a wasp had flown into her boots and stung her foot 3 times. After getting baking soda and benedryl she was fine (her biggest worry was missing her 1st piano lesson.) My biggest regret was not getting her picture with the police officer who so kindly gave her a ride home! Here's hoping that is her ONLY ride in a police car!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment