Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Four Years of Spencer

Well, 4 years ago today we welcomed our sweet little Spencer into the world. And how were we to know then that such a little guy could be packed with such energy and excitement for life!! Our lives would be absolutely boring without him! We are so grateful to have him in our lives and feel so blessed to have him as our son and brother. I couldn't post every picture I have ever taken of him in the last 4 years, so here is one of him on each of his birthdays. And here are some of his favorite things: school, cookies, the red power ranger, his sisters, candy, playing outside and getting as dirty as possible, his trucker boy hat, going to grandma's, candy, playing cars, coloring, candy, and being the most adventuresome little boy imaginable. Happy Birthday Spencer!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

What a cute little boy! Wish we could be there to celebrate.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! We sure love you and miss you!

Michelle said...

I didn't realize Cole and Spencer's birthdays were THAT close! Cole's is on Monday! It sure goes by fast.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! I love the pictures, especially the hair!!