Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, September 3, 2007

Painting Results

As mentioned in earlier posts I have been painting nonstop for the last month. I have had lots of requests for what I have been doing, so here is the girl's room. It was actually the one room where the color would have been okay not to change (It was a periwinkle color) except for the fact Kennedy has been planning her green room since we lived in Arizona. And Spencer's room when we moved in the house was green--too bad the previous owners couldn't have read my mind on which room should be green!! I tried really hard to convince Kennedy that the other color was awesome, but alas I was not successful. However, now that I am done, I am glad I painted it and I like the green better too! (I will say that the green in the pictures is not exactly how it looks, the glare from the sun makes it look a little different) Anyways, I still have a few things left to hang up, but I figure if I don't put pictures up now, it might never happen. I also put another playroom picture up because I know a few people wanted to try and make it bigger and for some reason it is not letting the previous picture be enlarged. I will put of some of the other rooms later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Will you come and decorate my house?!! That turned out soooo cute! I love that color!

Mandy said...

very cute! I have been thinking about doing a green shade similar to that one in our bedroom. What color is it? The rooms look cute!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Mikelle...you rock. Can I borrow some of your work ethic? Your house is so cute. Just what I would expect.