Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update on our crazy life!!

I feel like I should probably install a computer in my car because that is where I spend most of my time!! Between taking and picking kids up from school, soccer, gymnastics,storytime,etc. I really feel like we should have our mail sent to the car!! Anyways, I just thought I would put up some recent pictures of the kids. Yesterday Spencer told me he had the chicken pox--I guess I need to stop reading library books if he thinks it's appropriate to color dots on his legs after reading them!! And today my boy who stopped taking naps at 15 months, crashed on the floor. It was so super hot and humid today and I made him hang out outside while I painted some of our siding and cleaned out the garage, so I think the heat wiped him out. But it was a beautiful afternoon with 2 kids asleep and 1 in school--that's not very nice to say, but I really enjoyed it!! Also if any of you have ever wondered what happens what a gallon of white paint on a garage floor looks like, just ask us!! Spencer accidently knocked over a entire gallon of paint and it was a treat to clean up, let me tell you!!
Kennedy is doing great in school and still loves cheernastics. She went on her first fieldtrip of the year that is going to be followed up by a million more. They have at least 10, and I think more than that--I stopped counting. I never remember going on that many fieldtrips!! She loves Addie to pieces and was super excited to have Addie snuggle with her this morning!
Addie is just getting huge. I take pictures of her every month holding this giraffe that Chris got for her when she was born. So this is her 5 month shot. She has recently connected that if she tries hard enough she can eat her own feet--it's the simple things in life that make a baby happy!
Chris has had a super busy month, so we are all counting down the days until October when we hopefully get to see him more!






3 comments:

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

The kids are all so cute! You guys need to come visit soon! We're having a bday party for Keller the last weekend of Oct, and we would love for all of you to come!Hope you guys are enjoying Alabama!

tessa said...

That's my idea of a beautiful afternoon too:)