Okay, so I tried this not too long ago, and it didn't work. This is just a little video clip of Addie laughing for all of you that live far away and don't get to see our sweet little baby growing up. It's not the greatest, but I am working on it. If I can get this system down, then I will make a better effort to get better video clips!
13 years ago
7 comments:
I can't get it to work :( It says "buffering" but it never loads. I'll keep trying...maybe it's just my computer.
Well, maybe there is hope....I got about 2 seconds right toward the end of the clip to play. It took about 10 minutes for that much to load though. BTW....we have the same cups and bowls at our house!
Hi Mikelle! It's Dena. I love looking at your blog and miss you guys. Allyson cracks up at our kids too. It played fine for me. I think it depends on what software you have installed on your computer to play videos.
I just tried again and it played perfectly! Way cute!
So cute! I love that age and that little laugh that they have! Kennedy's laugh is just as cute! I need to figure out how to do video clips too. Duane bought me a new computer so I could download them off the camera, and it's been almost 3 months and I haven't even tried yet!
It worked for me! I love love love that adorable laugh!! She is so sweet!!
I love it!! I can't wait for our little Reili to chuckle like that. She is so cute. I also caught some Ikea dishware in the the clip! :)
Post a Comment