Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged by Michelle

My friend Michelle tagged me for this little game so I thought I would give it a try.
Here’s the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I love reality TV and Survivor, The Amazing Race, and House Hunters (on HGTV) are some of my favorites.
2. I hang up my clothes color coded in my closet--I used to also put them in order of the colors of the rainbow but that went out the window once I started having kids.
3. I love to put labels on stuff.
4. I love finding good bargains and I get excited about price matching all of my groceries at Walmart and adding up how much money I saved by doing that!
5. I am addicted to my cell phone and some months have logged over 1000 minutes a month on in network calling!
6. I can recite every word to a rap from a taco bell commercial that was on when I was in the 6th grade. Maybe some of you remember it--the first few lines are: Hello, I'm Young MC with a story to tell, I just got a free cup from Taco Bell. . if you really want to know the whole thing I could go on.

So now I tag Mandy, Amy, Roxanne, Melody, Jane, and Alicia.

1 comment:

Melody Kingsley said...

I will do this tagging stuff, but just for you, Mikelle. :)