Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Snacks, Lifejackets, and Sweet Babies





The kids made some chocolate pretzel snacks yesterday and Kennedy cracked me up because she made a sign to put in front of the ones that she made. All afternoon she kept saying I made these all by myself, and then would follow it saying, "with a little help" super quietly. It made me laugh! And we walked to school to pick K up yesterday and Spencer really wanted to wear a lifejacket. That kid is a nut! And these are just some pics of our sweet little Addie. I love her chubby little cheeks and she busts up laughing when you squeeze them. She is just the best baby!

3 comments:

tessa said...

Love the life jacket pics. Reminds me of my boys. They drag the most absurd things up to school to go pick up Bri but will not get out of the car unless they can bring their purses or books or snakes etc. It's a cute phase isn't it?

Tom and Jane Schell said...

What an adorable little baby. Mikelle, you take awesome pictures of your kids. I love them. Wish I had the same talent.

tessa said...

Yesterday they couldn't go up to school without metal hangers (Fletcher's new favorite toy) and 6 mini pumpkins we had painted this week. Count them 6. Whew!