Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving





We celebrated Thanksgiving a day late because Chris had to work on Thursday. I was worried about missing out on the good sales Friday morning since Chris didn't get off work until 8 that morning, but we still managed to get some smokin' deals! Anyways, we had our dinner Friday afternoon along with the Trevor and Roxanne and the missionaries. Thanksgiving is not my favorite food holiday because I do not like turkey and I do not like pumpkin pie, but I made it anyway. Well actually Chris did most of the turkey because frankly, taking that stuff out of the neck grosses me out! But anyways, we had fun. The pictures of the kids with the ice cream cones is them making Indian teepee villages. We had some friends over last Wed. for those creations!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey, sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Spencer and Kennedy's videos were so cute!