Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Program 2nd Try

Rumor has it the previous video of Spencer's program didn't work. Hopefully this one will.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Chris in that video! Miss you guys!

Jim Pingree said...

Chris and Mikelle, What a great family! I got your Christmas card today. Thanks for thinking of me. I thought I had lost contact with you when you moved. I had even called the Peds Department in Arizona to see if they had a new address for you. They did not, so I was glad to get your card and know that all is well. Only three more years and we will expect you at the reunions. Send me your phone number so I can give you a call and catch up on occasion. Jim Pingree

tessa said...

That is so adorable. Bri had the same costume when she was there in preschool. It's been in the dress up box. He looks so sweet in the video I don't believe he could wipe toothpaste all over the stairs:)