
Today we have been married 8 years--it's hard to believe how fast time flies, but looking back, we have done a lot in 8 years! We also share our anniversary with my little brother Tyler and his wife Jackie (they got married in 2004) and at 1 set of friends in every place we have lived!! Anyways, here are some of our marital stats over the last 8 years:
3 great kids
3 cars
3 crockpots
2 vaacums
3 cross country moves
2 houses
7 houses/apartments lived in (4 in the last year!!)
1000's of miles in the car
100's of Settlers games (with Chris mainly winning!)
3 degrees (1 for me, 2 for Chris)
1 rattlesnake in the backyard (AZ)
5 million trips to Walmart (maybe a slight exaggeration, but not far off)
A few trips to the beach
50 million pictures taken (probably not an exaggeration!)
Lots of memories made. Anyways, 8 years later, I still think I married the greatest person ever! I love you Chris!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Chris made an EXCELLENT choice in a wife! I just wish you guys could live closer!
Happy Anniversary! What a busy 8 years!
Congratulations on 8 great years. That is no small feat these days. We'll catch up to you in a few months. I love the wedding pictures...you look a little younger there. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!!! Seems like just yesterday we were all in the BYU singles ward!
Congrats! You guys look so adorable there and you haven't changed a bit!
Awwww. Too cute. How many packages of candy have been eaten in the last 8 years though is my question.
Happy belated Anniversary!!! I hope you and Chris got to do something. Jeremy was working that night so we had to settle for a dinner and a movie that weekend. I bought Jeremy a new watch because I was so tired of looking at his old one the metal as miscolored and flaking so gross. It amazes me knowing so many people that share our anniversary Jeremy's cousin just got married on the 15 we tried to talk him into a sooner or later than because its too close to Christmas and celebrating it seems to coincide with Christmas presents. We miss you guys...Cameron especially misses Spencer :(
Post a Comment