We have been staying busy this last little while so here are some pics of what we've been up to lately. There are a lot, so if you get bored, I understand!!
It looks like you are always having fun together. You are an amazing mom, Mikelle! You get your whole house painted and take your kids fun places...it amazes me. I love seeing all your pictures. Addie sure is a cutie.
3 comments:
Your pictures are so cute. I love the ones with Addie and her tongue sticking out! So darling!
It looks like you are always having fun together. You are an amazing mom, Mikelle! You get your whole house painted and take your kids fun places...it amazes me. I love seeing all your pictures. Addie sure is a cutie.
I wish I could sleep like Addie does! Maya was like that but Reili is quite the light sleeper!
Post a Comment