Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I like to move it move it!!

Here is a grandparent requested video clip of Addie crawling. Honestly it's not the best clip, but for some reason, I couldn't get the better ones to load. Maybe they are too big-who knows, I am not tech savvy enough to figure it out. But anyways, she is everywhere and into everything. I bought a little "cage" (I should clarify this--more like a oversized playpen or round baby gate--even to contain her so I can get things done, but we don't put her in there very often because we kind of feel like she looks like she is in a dog cage!! But it does help me take a shower and keep her out of the fireplace while I am making dinner and doing homework with Kennedy! Addie is so happy to be mobile now and the kids are loving that she will come crawl up and lay on them!!

2 comments:

Dena said...

She's getting so big! It's amazing the trouble they can get into once they're mobile!

Michelle said...

How exciting! I want a cage!!!! Actually, three of them would be nice!