Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cheerleading Recital

Kennedy was supposed to have a cheernastics recital at the end of May, but it got canceled--long story. She was super disappointed so to try and make up for it we had a home recital. She did great and we were really proud of her for all of her hard work this last year. For anyone that knows our little Kennedy, she has been so so shy most of her life, and this helped her come out of her shell and her comfort zone a little. As a parent it has been so fun to see her be not so shy with people outside our family!!







I wanted to take some pictures outside of Kennedy in her cheerleading outfit that we had gotten for the recital, and I thought these close ups turned out so cute--she is getting so old and too fast!! Spencer hates to miss any picture taking opportunities and also wanted to have his picture taken. At first he put both of his arms up in the air and then quickly informed me that boys are not cheerleaders and wanted to have his picture taken in his baseball stance.

3 comments:

Dena said...

Kennedy did a great job cheering! I remember how shy was when she was here.

JohnMarenFlavs said...

She looks so old!

Amy said...

Spencer cracks me up! I can't wait to spend the week with him! And Kennedy! So cute! She's lost her "baby" face and is all grown up!