Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Addie

Addie is getting so big, and I love that she is talking more. She is putting 2 words together a lot more--too bad a lot of them involve the word No--, she loves to play games, read books, and play outside. She loves to say prayers and climb all over Kennedy and Spencer and tease them until they play with her. She keeps me on my toes because she gets into everything still, but we sure love this girl!
The other morning Addie woke up SOOO early. Chris had already gone to work, so I tried to get her to sleep in bed with me--yeah right!! Finally I turned on the light in my room, locked the door so she couldn't get out, and handed her a pile of books so that I could "half" sleep some more. I woke up to find her intensely coloring a Target receipt with a sharpie permanent marker. I think her pajamas got most of her artwork though. Luckily she didn't get the bed, carpet, etc. When I tried to take her picture, she insisted on playing rock, paper, scissors by herself--she loves that game.


Poor Addie has to nap around everyone else's schedules. One day I found her crashed on the chair right before we had to pick Spencer up for school.

Our sweet Addie at the Botanical Gardens.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Those pictures are great! Ally loves to color too and when she has a pen I find she's drawn all over herself. Once it was even on her tummy and I didn't find until bed time. Silly kids! They sure put up w/ a lot though - the more kids you have, the less of a fixed schedule they have. What else can you do?

Amy said...

So cute!