Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kennedy

Kennedy is doing great. She is still busy with piano, cheernastics, and trying to fill her social calendar every second of the day!! She is so excited for all of her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins to come out for her baptism in March--and so are the rest of us!!
We went to the Botanical Gardens the other day and took some pictures of Kennedy in her baptism dress. I was so happy with how they turned out. (thanks to everyone who has sent us baptism announcements for all the cute ideas I copied!!) I can't believe that she is almost 8!! She is such a beautiful little girl and I am so lucky to be her mom!




My friend called the other day to let us know the library was having an American Girl doll activity. Kennedy had a great time with her friends learning proper etiquette for lemonade drinking, doing crafts and getting autographs from the librarians who were dressed up as the different American Girls. I am going to miss our library SOOOO much!!

6 comments:

tessa said...

Those pics of her are fabulous. What a pretty girl and such a talented girl you are!

Dena said...

Kenndey's pictures turned out so beautiful! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

Also, your library is awesome! I wish ours was that fun!

Amy said...

So cute! Where did you find Kennedy's dress? I looked all over for one for Kaylee and couldn't find one! Love the announcement!

Joe and Liz said...

Your kids are so cute Mikelle. I love that you took Kennedy to have her pictures done. That is such a great idea...and the announcement was adorable. You are so creative!

Whit and Steve said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's 8!! That is SO crazy! YOur pictures turned out so cute! I love the barefeet. That's my favorite

Michelle said...

I love these! That announcement is precious-how in the world did you make it?