Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Schemers


This is Kennedy and her very good friend Clara. If we would let them, they would spend every waking moment together I think. Yesterday Clara came home from school with Kennedy, and then I took them both to cheernastics. Before they went they changed into their dance clothes and left them up in Kennedy's room. When Katie (Clara's mom) brought them home, Clara ran upstairs to get her clothes while Kennedy proceeded to beg to have Clara stay longer, and pretty typical Wed. for us. About 2 min. after Katie and Clara left I heard Kennedy yell down, "Mom, Clara accidently took my jeans." She came running down and I told her that we would just switch the pants back later. She then said, "I need to call Clara." So Kennedy proceeded to call Katie's cell phone and chat with Clara. When she was finished, she handed the phone to me where I learned from Katie that the girls had planned the whole thing. Kennedy was laughing hysterically. They thought that if they switched clothes, that we (their mothers) would of course arrange for them to play longer that night. We all got a good laugh, and I laughed even harder when I called Chris to tell him the funny story. You have to hand it to them, they are creative!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I saw the jeans sitting on our steps a few minutes ago and just laughed and laughed again. They could have their own Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. We'll send them to you in Utah and Kennedy can have some sort of adventure that involves some really bad acting and then send them on back to Alabama...it could be great! :)

Katie said...

p.s. I love the picture....so cute!!! We're going to have some major depression around here in June!

tessa said...

Tricky but oh so cute:)