Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spencer

Spencer is doing so great. He loves school and is amazing his teacher with his reading abilities--thank you Leapfrog movies!! He is still playing basketball, and will start playing t-ball soon. The league offered a baseball clinic a few weeks ago and he was in HEAVEN!! I am so happy that I get to have an hour or two with him every afternoon all to myself. He has the funnest personality and always keeps me laughing!
Call me cheap, but I cannot stand paying for sports pictures! 12 bucks for a 4x6 of my kid holding a basketball--no thanks. I'll take my own and print it off at Costco for 13 cents!! I did the same thing with the team picture, and saved myself $11.87. Bargain shopping baby!!

At the Botanical Gardens


Spencer is stoked about baseball season--I think it will be fun, but holy smokes it is a 3 day a week commitment--I am afraid we just sold our spring to T-ball!! At least it will keep us busy and out of the house while it is on the market!!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Sports are crazy busy! During soccer season I felt like all we did was soccer between the 2 boys! I don't know how Tiffany did it! I feel the same about the sports pictures - plus then you know you got a good one.

Amy said...

I stopped doing sports for the kids when Samantha was born because it was just too much, but now they've started asking to play again and I am so dreading it! I know it's fun for them, but it's a pain for me! Glad to know you take your own pictures because I do the same thing! I always feel weird when I do it, but it's so worth it! Spencer is such a cute boy! We miss him!