Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates

I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever, so I broke things down by each kid. I didn't do a special picture post of Chris or myself--we still look the same! But hopefully now I will have my "journal" caught up a little!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

hey mikelle, it's Jenna Vaughan... just found your blog address as I was going through christmas cards and updating emails and stuff...congratulations on the new job it sounds absolutely wonderful, so happy for you guys! sorry we didn't get christmas cards out this year, we loved getting yours, you have such a cute family. we're moving to utah too (st. george) this coming june, andy accepted a job with a private ENT group there...so i can totally relate about selling a house right now in this market. so sorry for the very long comment and catch up. take care and very best wishes, maybe we can get in touch after we both get settled.