Wearing everyone's shoes but her own
Digging for dinos at preschool with Dad on Earth Day & friend Eli
Doing a skit for the Activity Day Talent Show with friend Jane
Taking dance pictures
And last but not least--one thing I definitely won't miss about Alabama--hanging out in the closet during the tornado warnings today. We often don't get in the closet when we hear the sirens, but for a little while today we were in the pretty direct path of the tornado. The kids even listened to the weather man's advice to put on a helmet. Kennedy was scared out of her mind, but thank goodness for movies on Dad's laptop!!
6 comments:
poor kennedy looks so sad! Clara was pretty freaked out too. David was just mad about hanging out in the bathroom!
thank goodness for large closets too!
looks so much fun! I am not sure my kids are going to like that part of the south!!
Ah man...those tornado warnings are scary. I don't blame Kennedy for getting scared!
Tornado warnings would be scary and hard to keep the kids entertained in such a confined space!
I love the pics of Addie in the big shoes. Ally does the same thing! Must be a 2 yr. old thing!
We haven't had to do the warnings with a truckload of kids. That really would be quite the feat entertaining in the closet. Take some pics of your cute house now that's it's all dolled up for sale. I'm sure keeping it clean 24/7 with 3 active kids is a breeze:)
Post a Comment