Spencer's preschool made this fun video where they took baby pictures of all the kids and then merged them with a graduation picture. It was so cute, but talk about tears--As his face was "merging" I just thought of all the things that have happened in the last 5 1/2 years and how quickly they have gone. Spencer has been such a blessing to our family, and the thoughts of him growing up even more make me so sad! His energy often wears me out, but I know that one day I will be wishing it back. I am so grateful that I have this amazing little boy in my life and that he is part of our family forever.
And I just had to throw this picture on there because it made me laugh. Notice Spencer's clenched fist--he had just scored in his game the other night and then he turned to walk back to the dugout, and clenched his fist, and went "YEEESSS"! I laughed so hard.
1 comment:
Way to go Spencer!
Post a Comment