

Seriously though Chris and I have come to the conclusion that Coach on Survivor is a real life version of Michael!! He has so many crazy mannerisms like when he's talking to the camera, he has these "pauses" when he is explaining how great he is, or how is controlling the game. He nicknamed himself, last week when they had their loved ones come and visit--instead of a family member his ASSISTANT COACH came--all I am saying is he has his own Dwight. Anyways, Chris and I find the similarities hysterical. So if you watch these shows, just watch tonight and see what you think. And just for the record, I will probably not blog about reality tv again--unless I don't like the results of American Idol.
4 comments:
Great Blog! I was laughing hysterically! Eerily enough our two favorite shows are Survivor and The Office too. We were not keen enough to pick up on those similarities...we thought the assistant coach thing was really weird too, but I LOVE the Dwight connection.
Coach is my person! And he's a mutt!
How about "back spasm" and foot in an waffle maker. Or quoting Mark Twain, or Micheal when he goes out into the woods as his own survivor and Coachs experience on exile island. Cracking up, I will miss him.
We had a totally different Survivor experience thanks to your insights this past Thursday...hilarious!
Post a Comment