This is just another reason why Chris and I will not be gracing the front cover of an effective parenting magazine anytime soon. I pulled into the driveway the same time Chris walked outside to discover Addie on top of Chris's car--if we aren't candidates for parents of the year, I would seriously be shocked.
I remember you driving that car without power steering pregnant. Good times. Well, at least she's dressed adorably with pigtails and matching shoes out on top of the car:)
I just pretended to be concerned when I saw her. Shes got mad balancing skills that she inherited from her dad. Don't you love how spencer "helped" her get up there.
5 comments:
I remember you driving that car without power steering pregnant. Good times. Well, at least she's dressed adorably with pigtails and matching shoes out on top of the car:)
She is such a cutie...oh my goodness!
Yeah umm.. don't feel too bad considering I put a portable DVD player in my baby's crib today!!
I just pretended to be concerned when I saw her. Shes got mad balancing skills that she inherited from her dad. Don't you love how spencer "helped" her get up there.
Too funny! Good thing they're so cute, huh?!
Post a Comment