Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Break






I took my kids to Gardner's Village over Fall Break and it was so fun. I was bummed I didn't realize how many fun places there would be to take pictures otherwise I would have made them wear something cuter--or even their Halloween costumes. We just might have to go back!! The witches they have are amazing, and they have a fun little scavenger hunt you can do searching for all the different ones. Anyways, if you live in Utah you probably already know about it, but if not it's super fun--just dress your kids cute or you might regret it!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We just went to Gardner Village a week ago for the first time during halloween too! Let us know if you go again, we'd be game for going with you!