Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


We had a super fun Halloween and my only regret/moment of sadness was that I could not get my kids to agree on 1 theme--very sad moment in my life. So we had 2 themes this year boys/girls and it was still fun--but next year I am going to be a little pushier!!
Kennedy was Elphaba (from Wicked or the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz)
Spencer was Darth Vader
Addie was Glinda
The 3 witches from Wicked (Elphaba, Glinda, and Nessarose (the witch the house fell on in the Wizard of Oz)
Darth Vader and Obi Wan
trick-or-treating (Addie was the cutest thing I have ever seen--she ran the whole time with her bag straight out in front of her!!)
sorting the loot


until next year. . .

4 comments:

Missy said...

Despite the two themes everyone looked great!! ;) Maybe next year!

Beach_Crew said...

Great looking costumes!!! You ROCKED those tights Mikelle!

Tara H. said...

So cute, I love all of it even if there were two themes.
xoxox

Anonymous said...

too, too cute!