Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On Pumpkins

Yesterday we carved pumpkins. I don't do super fancy pumpkins, but I feel like I have done some fun ones in the past. Spencer really wanted a Darth Vader one. I found a picture online and free handed it. When we were done Kennedy and Spencer matter-of-factly informed me that it looked like a mouse and nothing like Darth Vader. I agree.
I got an email from Spencer's teacher this morning. Yesterday he apparently volunteered me to carve the class pumpkin. He told his teacher that I would really LOVE to do it.

The class voted and decided they wanted a Darth Vader pumpkin.

Pray for me.

PS. did I mention that it's October--I think somebody forgot to clue in mother nature.

We probably should have moved to Arizona.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow, you guys got a ton of snow...it didn't even snow a bit over here on this side of the "mountain". Love the pumpkin!!