Before I could answer he started doing it. I said, "Great, now why don't you focus on discovery something to win the Nobel Peace Prize."
He flung the door open--while I was still in the shower--and proceeded to show me so I could hear it better. I again told him to go discover something important.
Then in a pretty serious (for Spencer) tone, he said, "Mom, if I am really under pressure, I can do it with my legs."
Awesome.

A little later we called all the kids in to say prayers before school. Addie came tearing in the living room naked with a piece of paper and a green marker. Chris and I both said, "Addie, what are you doing, we don't run around the house naked."
Addie responded, "But Dad, I just wanted to color a picture for you." She's quite the budding artist.
Awesome.
We are abounding in talents here. Don't be jealous.

2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I am sure any moment now, my kids are going to come running in here to ask what's so funny.
I love this. And I love the picture of Spencer! Thanks for a nice laugh today!
Post a Comment