Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blessed

Today, this little guy was.
And because we have him, we are.

The pictures aren't the best--I was wishing that I had taken them before church rather than after. He was all smiles before, and when we got home he was super tired! Chris gave Benson a beautiful blessing. I feel so lucky to be this little guy's mom. I love the spirit that a little newborn baby can bring into a home. I feel like I have a piece of Heaven!! Benson's blessing circle
I love this picture of my Grandma and Benson!
Sadly, this was our best picture of our whole family.
I am so grateful for my little Benson, and for my other kiddos too! Looking at these pictures reminds me just how lucky I am!
P.S. I think Chris and the kids were super grateful for the party after church--I don't make great dinners these days!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I just wanna pinch those chubby little cheeks!!! How absolutely adorable!!!

Lori said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

So sad we weren't there! We love your family and are so grateful you are part of our lives. Love and miss you all! Can't wait to meet Benson in April.

Becky and Jimmy said...

Lovin' Benson's BIG brown eyes! Heaven for sure! So handsome in his blessing outfit too...such a special day. You look beautiful Mikelle!

Joe and Liz said...

What a sweet little guy you have!! They do bring a piece of heaven with them for sure.
Where did you get his blessing outfit? I'm looking for one and will most likely have to get something online since I probably won't find one here in the south.
You sure have a cutie!!